Panel Discussion - Nov. 4, 2015
Attendance was strong for the Wednesday,
• Phil Schliesman, License Inspector/Events Coordinator: City of Minneapolis
• Doug Maday, Traffic and Parking Services: Minneapolis Public Works
• Shane Stenzel, Manager of Permits and Events: Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
• Ryan Krick, Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Sanitarian; Supervisor: Food, Lodging & Pools, Minneapolis Health Department
• Mike Rumppe, Deputy Director: Fire Inspection Services
Members will be able to access a general list of questions and answers on the website in the near future.
A sincere thanks to the panelists, as well as the event's sponsors; Vic's Restaurant for the unique and inviting space along the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, and Aprés Party and Tent Rental for supplying the stage, tables and chairs.
If you have an idea for a future MNFEA event, please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks again to everyone who made this event a great success!